CSR Timeline of the Philippines
Date and Milestone
- 1970 Philippines Business for Social Progress started.
- 1991 Philippines Business for Social Progress established the Center for Corporate Citizenship
- 1992 Philippine Business for the Environment established.
- 1996 League of Corporate Foundations, Inc. founded.
- 2001 Philippines Central Bank issued two circulars imposing minimum requirements for the qualifications of bank directors, and outlining the duties and responsibilities of the board.
- 2007 Asian Institute of Management Ramon V. del Rosario Sr. Center for Corporate Social Responsibility conducted a survey346 entitled “State of Corporate Citizenship in the Philippines.”
- 2007 League of Corporate Foundations established the Corporate Social Responsibility Institute.
- 2009 Study of Corporate Governance Trends in the 100 Largest Publicly Listed
- Companies in the Philippines released.